
Our little man came a little earlier than we expected. At 5:30am this past Monday I woke up to a massive thunderstorm and contractions. I waited to see if they would continue and they did - about every ten minutes. When our alarm went off I told Ollie I didn't think he'd be going to work - today looks like it might be it. So we waited for a little while... contractions still every ten minutes. We decided we better check in with my doctors. We made it to the office and they determined I was only about 2-3cm dilated so I may just want to wait at home until the contractions were a little closer together. On the less than five minute ride home they started getting closer... they jumped from 10 minutes to about every 3-5 minutes - so back to the doctor. In less than an hour they were prepping us for surgery (a repeat c-section since Olivia came out dancing as a breech baby). At 12:57pm I heard his first cry... moments later I caught my first glimpse of my little boy - my perfect little boy.
I told many people that I wondered how I could love another baby as much as I love Olivia. Afterall, she's my little superstar. I was told that you do. The love just grows. I get it now... the love just grows. My heart grew bigger on May 11, 2009. Welcome to our family Ace Harvey Chandhok. We love you.
Ace Harvey Chandhok from J Danielle Millwood on Vimeo.
1 comment:
Congratulations, Kenna! I was just catching up on a bunch of blogs and realized big things have happened in your life since I checked in last.
Ace is beautiful.
I love what you wrote about your heart getting bigger. You are right; the heart doesn't make room it actually grows.
Post a Comment