Sunday, April 1, 2012

Livie's FAQ

I saw this on another blog and loved this idea. It will be fun to see how their answers will change through the years.

What is your name? Olivia

How old are you? Four

What is your favorite color? Purple

Who is your best friend? Hannah. No, Elise.

What is your favorite animal? Giraffe.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want be a huuuumm.... a doctor.

What is your favorite movie? Rapunzel

What makes you happy? To be with my friends.

What makes you sad? To not be with my friends.

What is your favorite food? Plain spaghetti.

What is your favorite song to sing? Silent Night Holy Night.

What games do you like to play? I like play football games. I like to play basketball games. I like to play soccer games. Actually like tennis too.

3 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

So cute. Ive done this with Lauren before and it's so sweet to see how the answers change.

Rebecca Gautreaux said...

I'm stealing this! So cute! :)

SMillwood said...

That's our Liv...precise and serious about getting her answers just right!