
It happened so quickly. It happened too quickly. I feel like I just left the hospital with this teeny tiny little baby. It's only been 8 months and she's off. Olivia can go where ever she wants to go. She's crawling. She's quick too! She can get across the room to Chewie's tail in seconds! It's a good thing Chewie's a little bit faster. Her method is more like an inchworm than a traditional crawl. She kicks with her back right foot and pushes forward with her arms. Maybe she'll be a good swimmer. If she is, it won't be because she inherited it from me or Ollie.
Not only is she crawling she's pulling up. Today I picked her up from my mom's house after work and there she was standing up holding on to the baby gate that keeps her from escaping her pink palace at Grandma's. And if crawling and standing aren't enough she's also able to feed herself. She has little air puffy cereal thingys that she picks up and eats all by herself. What am I going to do with her - crawling, standing and eating on her own!?! I LOVE IT!!
1 comment:
oh shes growing into a cute little lady! Before long, she'll be walking and running!! I cant wait to see her so soon!
Post a Comment