Thursday, February 12, 2009
Livie Funny
Every night I have one on one time with Livie. Really it's me trying to get her to go to sleep but we lay down on mine & Ollie's bed and sometimes we just look at each other. Sometimes we talk. Sometimes we watch American Idol. Last night we watched American Idol. If you haven't seen this year's latest crop of wannabe singers, you've missed seeing this UNBELIEVABLY annoying girl named Tatiana. She's always crying, always drama and always making these crazy high pitched squeals. After Tatiana found out she made it through to the show last night she had one of these squealing fits. As she finished Livie looked at me and started to imitate her... then smiled. I laughed so hard! Livie totally has a sense of humor. This is not the first time she's really done something to try to make Ollie and I laugh. She runs around the house and does random things followed by, "Livie funny." She really is. I'm not sure where she gets it though. Ollie and I appreciate good humor but we aren't the greatest at cracking the jokes. I love it though. I think being funny is a true gift! I hope that this is something that stays with her as she gets older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment