Monday, October 15, 2007

Welcome to My Girl's World


OK so this is my first attempt at blogging. Actually I'm not quite sure I even know what a "blog" is. What I do know is that I just had an amazing little girl in June that deserves her own spot in cyberspace. Her name is Olivia Sha (pronounced Shay - it's a family thing). She is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Since she's little (4 months), I want to start preserving these little moments that keep happening while I can still remember them.


For example, today Livie had her 4 month check up with her pediatrician. She weighed in at 14lbs 13ozs & is 25 1/2" tall! She was very well behaved (a little wiggly) and was so brave when they gave her shots. I think I had a harder time than she did. They gave her one vaccine by mouth and supposedly babies like it because it's sweet. Not Livie. She made hilarious faces and spit half of it out. I guess she got enough of it in though. They told us we can start giving her rice cereal so that should be a real trip! I think alot more hilarious faces are in our future!


Well that's all I've got for today and for my first time "blogging". Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love my Olivia! I cant wait to see her progress in cyberspace, since I dont live close enough to see it in action...

toddandcourtney said...

Welcome to cyberspace baby cousin. I cant wait to check in for new posts--I love my cute little butterfly!

Wim said...

What a gorgeous picture, and sincere congratulations Mom & Dad, for all the special joy Olivia brings into your lives!
"Well behaved... a little wiggly..." Hmmm, it apppears she's taking after her proud grandma Sharon?