Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sleeping Beauty








It's about 9pm and my little angel went to sleep almost an hour ago. Sleep for Miss Olivia has been something she does only out of necessity. I really think if she could manage to stay awake 24/7 she would. It's like she doesn't want to miss out on anything. Which I think is so funny because it's actually pretty boring around our house.





Livia fights so hard to stay awake. She claws at her eyes and has little scratches on her face to prove it (and yes, I cut her nails...at least once a week sometimes more), she yawns, she cries... but she will not sleep. I'm not just talking about night time sleep - I mean all sleep naps included!





Not too long ago, my husband being an avid golfer and Tiger Woods worshiper told me that Tiger only sleeps like 4-5 hours a day and that's all he needs. So now I think maybe it's ok that she doesn't want to sleep. Maybe we have the next Tiger Woods laying under her mobile right now just staring at it pretending to sleep so her parents can get some rest. You never know.

No comments: