Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What Amazing Child Is This?



Christmas has now come and gone. This year was one of the most memorable I think I've ever had - probably the best since I got New Kids on the Block concert tickets in my stocking. This was the greatest because it was Olivia's first.

Ollie and I started Christmas at about 12:30 am with Olivia waking up and screaming. She came down with the cold I've been fighting for a few days now. But once we gave her a little Tylenol and squeegeed out her nose she went back to sleep. She's had her little nose suctioned out so many times now she thinks its funny.

We went over to my parents house about noon and right away went into gift distribution mode. The pile of presents for Olivia was ridiculous! She is so obviously the first and only child for us and grandchild for my folks! It literally took half an hour to rip through all of her gifts! So Livie now has every toy ever made for a 6 month old, but I think the highlight of her day was pulling the bows off of the presents and trying to eat the wrapping paper. Funny girl!

After hanging out at my folks we packed it in and settled in for a long winter's nap - until 4:30 when Livie woke up again - needing a little nose squeegee. :)

1 comment:

J Danielle said...

I love my Livers! She was the best Miss Santa ever... and you should add white beards on her Christmas list. I believe she enjoys eating them too!