Between doctor's visits, Christmas and New Year's Ollie and I closed on a new house. We still have the old one thanks to this great economy, but we also have renters that seem like a really great family. Thank goodness! So for the next few days we'll be moving. Once we get settled and get internet service up and running I'll try to share some pictures of Miss Livie Loo from the holidays!
By the way, Olivia LOVES the new house. She's only been there one time on the day we closed and since then she keeps asking Ollie and I to, "Ride, ride... house." She already knows that this is going to be her house. I get it... right now it's a gaint empty playground with stairs to climb and drawers to open and nothing to trip over. What's not to love about that! I'm just glad she likes it!
I'll be back once a few boxes are unpacked...
1 comment:
Yay, we cant wait to see pics of the new place!
Post a Comment