Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Playdates with Livie



I have to admit today I am totally jealous of my mom. She takes care of my baby girl during the week so that I can go to work each day knowing that she is being looked after by someone that loves and adores her. I am so blessed that my mom can and more importantly wants to do this. Livie is so blessed that she has a grandma that adores her beyond words.

Today my mom sent me an e-mail letting me know about the day they had so far. While I enjoy my work and am so greatful to have a job these days... things like this make me a little envious of the times they get to spend together. I guess that's always the struggle for working mommies. I would never in a million years trade the bond that those two have been able to build though.

Here's the e-mail from my mom:

" Livie would LIVE at the park! She loves the outdoors and would still be swinging or sliding if granny hadn't gotten tired! We saw 3 horses just as you enter the park which she loves to watch eating grass. We also went to the airport and stood outside over half an hour to watch three planes take off. She loves the airport almost as much as the park. We talked to a pilot that was about to take off so that was neat for Livie to see him gas up the plane and then run down the runway and fly off into the clouds. After her happy meal she is now taking a nap.

Here are a few pics from today!

Love u,
Mom


Live simply, Love generously,
Care deeply, Speak kindly,
And leave the rest to God.
"This is the day that the Lord hath made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it!" Ps. 118:24"

I must have done something good in my life to be so blessed!







No comments: