Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dominic

Livie has a best friend. His name is Dominic. They met in Mrs. Wiley's 1 year old class at Matthew's Methodist Pre-school. From the stories I hear, these two are like peas and carrots, mac and cheese, burgers and fries. They just go together!

Olivia will ONLY share her precious Bobbie with Dominic and Dominic will only share his food with Olivia. They pop bubbles together. They climb the slide together. Livie's day at school is not the same when he's not there. They are best friends.

Wouldn't it be nice if this is one of those friendships that lasts a forever? That's something I never had - a forever friend. Someone that I knew and stayed close to from the time I was little. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Livie will have many forever friends - Dominic being the first.



This could possibly be one of my favorite pictures of all time. Apparently Livie was the one that asked Dominic to hold her hand (that's my girl). Seriously, could they be any sweeter!?!

A thousand thank you's to Livie's fantastic teacher for sending this to me. It completely made my day!

1 comment:

Todd and Courtney said...

Now that's just sweet....can't wait to see precious Livie soon!