Monday, March 2, 2009

Nesting

With baby Ace's scheduled debut less than 3 months away, I've been in nesting mode. It's pretty nice to feel like we are getting things accomplished around the house. Our house is starting to feel more like a home (just without paint on the walls). A few things we've gotten checked off the list are converting Livie's room into a "big girl" room and setting up a home for baby Ace. We still have some work to do but here's where we are today...

Livie's New Digs




Ace's Nursery (we still have some painting and decorating to do... but this is our starting point).




2 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

I love it. They have such cute rooms!!

Anonymous said...

Dude! You totally get some COOOOL points for Acey's room. Where the heck do you find such cool and modern stuff??? I love that it says "This baby boy ain't no baby!" He's tuf stuff already. I cant wait for him to come.

And Liver's room is soooo cute too. Does that silly girl have enough toys?