Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Strong Like Bull


Mr Ace had his 2 month well visit yesterday. My little man is growing so fast. Everything seems to be happening faster this time (and it was pretty darn quick with Livie). Anyway, AC or Acey (same thing, right?)weighed in at 11 lbs 4oz and is now 23 inches long. The doctor asked when Livie started walking and I told him at about 1 year. He thinks Ace will beat her. I'm not sure why... do second babies learn quicker as a survival skill - to escape the oldest child or is Ace just a strong little dude? For now I'm going to assume that my child is just exceptionally strong. :)

2 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

He's just exceptionally strong! What a cute fella he is!

Mrs. M said...

He is strong, but I have to wonder too about the survival skills the second child has to protect themselves from the older siblings. Funny! Your children are BEAUTIFUL! I love the pictures and the blogs! Keep them coming!