Friday, July 31, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Tying the Knot

My cousin Courtney found a really cool blog called Kelly's Korner (www.kellyskornerblog.com). Courtney has been doing something pretty cool that Kelly hosts. It's called "Show Us Your Life" and each week there's a theme. This week the theme is all about weddings - the flowers, the church, the wedding party, etc. So in the spirit of jumping on the bandwagon here's a few highlights from Ollie's & my special day way back on February 24,2007 in Charleston, SC. :)


Going to the Chapel w/ my BFF Laura, and my cousins (who are really more like sisters to me) Courtney & Lindsay.

The fellas. Ollie has 1 or 2 friends. If he had his way, there would have probably been 10 more guys in the wedding party.

The sweetest and most beautiful flower girls - Chelsea & Mya.

The most spectacular church.

I do.

The flowers - simple white roses.

Sealed with a kiss.

2 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

YAY jump on the bandwagon! Beautiful pictures. You will fall in love with Kelly's blog. She is my daily read!

Mama Bear said...

YAY!! ChuckTown!! I'm pretty sure I know where that church is but I could be wrong. What a beautiful couple!! Thanks for sharing!