Tuesday, May 11, 2010
One
Dear Acey,
One year ago today you came into my life. Things have never been the same. You took our little family of three and completed it. You're daddy's boy. You're Livie's sidekick. You're my sweet baby.
Before I knew you I was actually a little bit scared of you. Not really you exactly. It was the thought of you. I didn't think I could handle going from one child to two. As has happened so many times, I've since realized there was no reason to be scared. You made everything so easy. You have been calm. You have been peaceful. You have been independent. You have been my perfect little man.
To say that you have brought me such complete joy this past year would be an understatement. I am so grateful for today - your very first birthday. My sweet boy, I love you more than I can tell you and I love being your mommy.
Happy Birthday sweet baby Ace.
Love,
Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
And the little man went for a ride in his wagon, played in sissy's room, and decided he wanted to go down for his nap at 11:30 a.m.(quite early)! But it IS his special day so if he wants an early nap, so be it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the sweetest, cutest little boy!
make me cry....
i'm with danielle, SERIOUS goosebumps! you're such a great mom to both of your kids, thanks for inspiring me! :)
Post a Comment