Friday, May 7, 2010

Speaking of Parties

Last weekend was party central!  My dad celebrated his birthday, so did our next door neighbor Natalie & one of Livie's classmates, Abby.  Birthday season has arrived! 

We kicked things off at Miss Abby's party.  It was at a pretty neato place called Space Kidets.  They host private bouncy parties.  So you know Livie was in heaven.  To her there's nothing better than a bounce castle.  I don't know how she does it.  It wears me out after 5 minutes.  (That's a sad statement about my athleticism, right?) 

Let the bouncing begin.

Bouncing beauty.  I love that dress.  My mom got it for her.  She got so many compliments on it.

Dominic was there.  Oh yes he was.

Livie getting a sip of something with her friends Morgan and Leah.  I love cone (ehem sorry, ta ra ra boom de ay) hats.  Don't you?

Happy Birthday Abby!  (She's the one in the pink crown.  Duh.)

Then we were off to meet my mom and dad for a little pizza celbration for Papa's big day!  It was really great to spend time with my folks.  Even though I'm lucky to see them all the time, it never gets old to me!  I love hanging out with them. 

We capped off the day with a cookout & karaoke at Matt & Natalie's house.    It's gotten to be a joke that every weekend we have a cookout in our little cul-de-sac with our neighbors.  It's like groundhogs weekend with the grill going and the picnic table out and the kids playing.  We really do have the best neighbors.

And the festivities will continue on.  Starting tomorrow!

No comments: