I've been a little bit MIA for the last couple of weeks. Not intentionally. Life at work has gotten busier. Life at home has been fairly busy too.
We spent a weekend at N. Myrtle beach with some of our good friends. Livie and Ace had the best time. Ace ate the sand and liked sitting in the surf. Livie loved running up and down the beach with her buddies Michael and Jonathan. But I think they both preferred the pool over the ocean. Both are water babies. So long as they can see what's underneth them. (I feel the same way.) It's just a little less intimidating I guess. We had a wonderful dinner at the Flying Fish (the fish really do fly there - it's an actual fish market complete with fish tossing) and played mini golf for the first time as a family of 4. Ace watched and Livie ran around the course hitting a shot or two here and there. Ollie beat me by 2 strokes which is a total bummer since I'm the professional Putt Putter. :)
This past weekend Ollie and I went to the truck race at Lowes motor speedway while Livie and Ace got to spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa. This was the highlight of Livie's week for sure. The rest of our time was spent just being lazy. But the lazy from this past weekend won't be sticking around. More birthday parties and activities are just around the corner.
2 comments:
shout out to ghetto putt putt! :)
So glad both babes love the water and keeping them was the highlight of our week, too! What sweet, delightful children!
Post a Comment