Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Acey Update
One more thing I've been slacking on. Keeping you up to day on Ace's milestones. They seem to be coming fast and furious lately. Last month he started staggering around and walking. This month he's practically running and chasing his sister around the house (which she LOVES).
AND his baby babble has started turning into words. The words he's picked up on are so funny to me. One of his best most clear words is "away" It's not just any "away". It's more like "aaa-waaay" in a sing songy sort of baby voice. I'm not even convinced he understands what it means. BUT he hears his sister sing, "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow. You're only a day AWAY." like 500 times a day. So funny! He's had the da da, pa pa and ba ba for quite a while now. Other new additions - baby, mmooor (more), Wivie (Livie), and A-C-ah (A-C-E). Yes, he can spell his name. Notice anything missing? Yeah, that's right - no ma ma. He can spell before saying ma ma. I actually posted something on Facebook about his ability to spell but not say ma ma. For some reason I got lot's of "likes" and comments saying, "so cool." Not so cool for his MA MA! ;) In fact this morning he looked right at me and called me da da. Sigh. We'll keep practicing baby boy. Oh yes, yes, we will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment