Ok weird. But I love that this was engine 311. It takes me back. ("We dreamed alot and then some some. You know that we have always been down down." Sorry. I couldn't help it. I loved them!
Riding shotgun in the firetruck.
That thing is heavier than it looks.
The precious birthday boy. He was so excited to be turning 4!
The kiddos. The little girl sitting with Liv is Hannah. She's one of Livie's "bests". Those two were cracking me up. Hannah is FEARLESS!
They aren't in cahoots at all.
So funny!
I highly recommend the Firestation party. It was so cool - even for the adults. Right was we were leaving engine 311 was called out. It was so cool to see it going from kids climbing all over it to going in action.







2 comments:
I would have never known that you can have parties at fire stations. How cool! We love birthday parties!!!
Awesome! I know Liv had a great time!She loves wearing the fireman rain boots, and Vance wants a pair now!
Post a Comment