So a while back our awesome family & friends voted on Facebook for Liv to earn a spot in a local photo shoot for the Southern Bowtique. The shoot finally took place a couple of weeks ago on a farm in Monroe. It was a tea party - which Livie loved. Here's a few shots that I took from the shoot. I hope to have some of the "official" pictures back later this week. I'll be sure to post them when they come in. But for now my completely lacking photography skills will have to do.
I can't wait to see the "real" pictures!
2 comments:
She is gorgeous as always! I'm so glad you're back to blogging, although I feel your pain about how hard it is to blog with 2...geez louise, 1 was a piece of cake! :)
I love getting to see what she got to do from winning the contest. She is so beautiful and such a model.
Post a Comment