Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Back... With a Birthday

I told you I would be back.  I can't even explain how busy things have been lately so my little blog has had to take a back seat.  The good news is that I was still taking pictures, but I'm back at least for a few posts.  First up Isabella's birthday!  Our sweet friend Isabella turned 3 several weeks ago with a Strawberry Shortcake themed bash.  It was a fantastic party with a clown, face painting, balloon animals and appearance by Strawberry Shortcake (although my camera died before we got that far into the festivities.  So here's a few snippets from Bella's big day!




I wish I had more but like I said the ole battery gave out before I got the chance.  It was an awesome party!

1 comment:

SMillwood said...

I had to do a double take on what Ace was holding - a balloon! I thought it was something really odd! Glad the kiddos had such a great time!