First up was planting the fields. The kids were able to make a hole, plant watermelon seeds, cover them up and water them.
Then it was time for a wagon ride around the farm. (I love how our neighbor Al dressed up for the occasion!)
Next we were off to the chicken coop where the kids had to collect two eggs. The roosters were crowing big time which the kids just loved! Perfect little gamecocks!
Time to milk the cows!
Then we fed the goats who for some odd reason were not especially hungry. I thought goats were always hungry. :)
After the goats, we picked our fruits and veggies. Then seperated them so they would be ready for market.
After a long day working on the farm everyone turned in their bucket and got $2 in Shucks Bucks that they could spend in the general store for a special treat.
I really can not rave about Aw Shucks enough. Bonnie and Will were awesome and we'll be back in the fall to do our pumpkin patch pictures and go through the corn maze!
1 comment:
So glad you posted these. I stayed behind and missed out on the kiddie activities so these were great to see. Ace and his buddies had a great time!
Post a Comment