I was running late getting everything set up so a big thanks to my mom, dad, Mema Ross, Mema Millwood, Mema Vergie, Papa Lloyd, Aunt Susan who all came early and helped me get everything ready before the bash kick off. I would probably still be out there if it hadn't been for them letting me tell them what to do for half an hour. Love to you all. And thankfully it all came together.
Food table with all of the fixin's.
We gave cowboy hats and bandannas as favors.
Table decor. Cowboy plaque & mason's jars from Hobby Lobby. Flowers from Wal-mart.
Horsey from Hobby Lobby.
The food. Country fried chicken (nuggets), Cowpoke cornbread muffins (thank you mom), chips & salsa, Cowtails, Moon Pies, Lasso Lemonade, Happy Trails Mix & Chickadees (Target's version of goldfish)
Cupcakes from Wal-Mart & toppers designed by Chachke Design (put together by yours truly).
The amazing cookies were from a lady in Chattanooga that my cousin Courtney knows. I need to get her info. They taste even better than they look and that's saying something.
The paisley cookies.
Birthday banner for the little man.
I'll be back tomorrow with more from the party!


1 comment:
Great party theme...great venue...great food...great friends and family...and the sweetest birthday boy ever...what more could anyone want?
Post a Comment