Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ripley's Aquarium

A new actraction in Toronto is Ripley's Aquarium Canada.  I'm not sure how long it's been open but it was new since our visit last year.  This place was simply awesome.  There was so much to see and do which made for a perfect outing with the kids while Ollie had to run best man errands with Uncle Roger. 

The kids have now declared that this is in fact their favorite place to visit in TDot. 




So if Livie was a fish, she would be worth $887.75.

And Ace would be worth $646.20.  No, I didn't see how much I would be worth but it would be alot.  :)











I loved this the tunnels and bubbles that the kids could crawl into.  It was like they were inside of the fish tanks. 

They actually had a display that showed what you could find in a sharks belly.  It's not what you are thinking.  Nothing gross.  It was things like watches, soda cans, etc.  My favorite shark food item was a South Carolina license tag.  :)  At least they have good taste. 




The kids said their favorite part was touching these sharks.  Pretty cool.  I wish I was able to get a picture of Ace touching the shark but I had to hold him up so he could reach them. 

Future actress??  :)
 
Thanks Ripley's Aquarium.  We'll definately be back!

No comments: