Livie Loo's Night Time Recipe:
1. eat dinner (or play with the food and feed Chewie)
2. take a bath and brush her teeth
3. put on her jammies
4. make a ba ba with chocolate milk (yes, I know she's too old for a bottle but it's the only one she gets all day...)
5. tell baby Ace "nite, nite." (if he's still awake)
6. lye down with either Ollie or me and read a book - the favorite lately is "Pig Olivia" (Olivia, by Ian Falconer)
7. Livie takes a turn to read "Pig Olivia"
8. say "Our Fathers" (the Lord's Prayer) and tell God all of the people we would like him to take care of.
9. kiss her goodnight and leave her room
10. wait approx. 10 minutes for her to start yelling
11. go back in her room to tuck her in... again
12. finally... sleep (most nights)
She's a little complicated with lots of steps but I wouldn't have her any other way.
2 comments:
I love all of the steps! It's so sweet!
Olivia is a trip! How is Ace doing in the crib? Yay for snoring! I've been behind on your blog so I had to catch up tonight. LOL at Ace needing a helmet more than Olivia... :):):) Keep the pictures coming, love his smiley one!
Post a Comment