Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The 4th

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend spent with family and friends. 

On Saturday we started off the day with brunch at our neighbor's house and watched the World Cup, Germany vs. Argentina.  It wasn't even a game really.  The German's won easily.  Good thing - my neighbor is from Germany.  Yay!  :)  Our friends, Eric, Nickie, Finola & Dahlia came over and we just made a day of hanging out.  The girl's had so much fun playing together.  I didn't take any pictures, but Nickie did.  Maybe I can get them later on and post. 

As for the rest of the weekend, I think I'll let the pictures do most of the talking:

Livie doing a little rock climbing at the US National Whitewater Center.  How good is climbing in sandals and a dress?

Ace watching the rapids.

The Taconic Crew getting ready for the light show.

Watching the works!

Oooh.  Ahhh.  Pretty.

Acey sorting crayons at a little cook out at Grandma & Papa's house on Monday.

Took about 7 shots to finally get her to smile.  I had to resort to a poop story.  :)

My little lady and her favorite lady.

Daddy & Ace - Higher, please!
It almost fits!

Papa & Acey.

We had a wonderful weekend.  Hope you did too!

1 comment:

Todd and Courtney said...

love the new photos! We need to move to a Taconic street to have some fun neighbors!