My mom took the kids to another park in our area a couple of weeks ago. It's a pretty cool one and they had a great time as ususal. Although with the crazy heat wave most of their daily outings have been moved indoors (Monkey Joe's, Chick-fil-a & of course Chuck).
Going up the slides is just as fun as going down. Exhibit A.
Exhibit B.
Exhibit C.
Exhibit D.
Exhibit E.
Finally going down.
The little man is totally walking now. Alot! He still gets around faster with his rocket blaster crawl so he hasn't totally given that up but he's doing great staggering around upright.
A nice shady sand box.
A certain "King of Mess" likes the dirt. Go figure.
Play that funky music. (I'm guessing wrech instruments would automatically be funky, right?)
Over the bridge.
Scaling walls.
Tee Pee time!
The fox.
Stuffed petting zoo?
Just relaxing.
Another fun day for the kiddos and grandma!

















3 comments:
I love the picture of Livie next to the fox and of Ace playing in the dirt/sand. Super cute. I was looking for an update :)
So much fun...so neat to see the pictures from the different parks over time of both kiddos as they have grown. Now they are both all over the playground equipment having fun and enjoying the nature exhibits! LOVE IT!!!
I am at the beach this week but I'm totally inviting myself to join your mom, Livie and Ace the next time they go to this cool park! I know you told me where it is, but I want to go with them, Evan would love to play with them as well as all the cool playground stuff! Love your captions, too (play that funky music indeed!) :)
Post a Comment