Think she likes it?
So strong!
My mom said that at first she was having trouble getting the bowling ball all the way down the ally. So they brought her out a snazzy little ramp. (I think i'll be requesting that the next time I bowl. Who knew?)
There she goes!
Strikeish!
Mom said that Acey enjoyed watching and pulling off his shoes (typical). :)
Oh, and being swooned over by the ladies at the bowling ally. :) That's my boy! Next year, I'm sure he'll be challenging his sister.
So Livie bowled a 90 - which pretty much means that at 3 years old she could probably take me down. Yes, I'm that bad. I can't wait for us to all do this together! Thanks mom for taking them!







3 comments:
It was great fun and Liv did great! Scoring 90 on her first day of bowling has to be some kind of record! And when Ace gets big enough to bowl, we'll have to push those ladies away so he can get a shot at throwing the bowling balls. He is just so cute that the ladies can't get enough of him! It was a fun experience for all of us! ;-)
The first picture is my favorite. I LOVE her hair! I just signed Lauren up for the free bowling.
Your mom does the coolest things with them! I would be scared to take Evan, he would totally heave the ball down anyone's lane, or just chuck it backwards towards the snack area. Great idea and pictures!
Post a Comment