I actually saw the back of this. Then I looked up and noticed this:
2 brand new rocking chairs a table and potted mum! The Cowboys banner was just a joke. Ollie is not a fan of Big D and one of our neighbors is a huge fan. So he took down our Panthers flag and replaced it with America's team banner.
I'm sorry but who has neighbors that good? I've had nice neighbors before but NOTHING like where we are now. Ollie and I have said even if we become billionaires we are never leaving. Never. We love our hood!
Stay tuned for the party and more from the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
2 comments:
sheesh can we just join the hood? American needs a base there.
Yes, Courtney, you and Todd would love their neighborhood and fit right in! Lots of great families and kiddos for Lauren to play with. Too bad you are so far away.
Great job with all the fabulous food and decorations, Kenna. You are a pro. If you give up the home building work, I envision a party planner in the family!
Post a Comment