Our awesome friends!
Ace and TJ take on the bouncy.
The famous (and new favorite for Papa) nail game! This went on 'til the wee hours. So much fun!
Time to blow out the candles. Yee!
A birthday smooch!
Special thanks to my mom and dad for the matching gliders that the brought us that night. Also for helping run after Ace and Livie so we could mingle AND for being the grill master/nail game champ! We love you!
More special thanks to our friends and neighbors who made the night so special. Nothing beats good food and good conversation. We are so so blessed to know each of you.
I know I'm gushing but it really was such a great day. I can only think that this must mean it's going to be a great year.
1 comment:
You are blessed with so many great friends and neighbors. Next time I will take some pics and try to get a group shot as there were so many people there to celebrate. My fav pic is the smooch! Love to you both (and Liv and Ace, too, of course)!
Post a Comment