I will be the first to admit I didn't put as much effort into this party as I have Ace's and Livie's this year but I still think everything came together pretty well.
Since it was a grown up party I decided to go for a more grown up look featuring some of our favorite colors: black, white & red (gamecock colors, people!).
I also incorporated our monogram into the festivities and invites.
Desserts. Yummm. Oh and just so you know. I, yes as in yours truly did the cake decorating. Umm humm. (Yes, I know it's not perfect but I thought it was pretty darn cute. And for a grand total of $25 you can't beat it and I didn't bake it. Thank you Sam's.)
The food. So much food!
This was just the beginning of the food. Seriously, there was so much food. We're still eating it.
This was my attempt at a Sonic Cherry Limeade. It was sweet and tart, just like any good Cherry Limeade should be. But a little too sweet and tart for me. The kids however LOVED it!
Aqua de Chandhok.
Happy Chandhok Birthday!
Tomorrow we'll have some more party pics. Stay tuned!
1 comment:
Totally wish we could have come!!!
Post a Comment