Ace & Liv and the obligatory pictures by the tree. We loved their Christmas shirts, a gift from sweet Cousin Lauren!
By now you've seen how Santa Claus came to our town (and house)! How lucky are we? The kids both loved that visit so much!
Gramdma, Papa & Nanny came over for dinner that night. It was great getting to spend that time together and share some yummy potato soup.
I think Livie likes her vacuum cleaner.
Before bedtime the kids brand new Santa sacks wer all laid out by the fireplace.
And Livie picked out the perfect homemade cookies for Santa to snack on.
And then he made his drop. My oh my, Livie and Ace must have been so good this year!
Livie LOVES her "big girl" bike.
And Whack-a-mole & her shopping cart.
Acey likes anything that makes noise to the musical instruments have become a hit. To be honest, first thing in the morning he really was pretty disinterested in all of his new toys (other than the football he got the night before). Slowly but surely though he's getting around to playing with everything.
Opening presents from mommy & daddy. Clothes. Could care less. :)
Playtime!
After this we headed over to mom & dad's house to celebrate with the rest of our family. I hope your Christmas was as memorable as ours. It really is magical sharing the holidays with little ones.
2 comments:
sweet little cousins! I love their shirts! They turned out super cute. I can't believe we all 3 little ones got initial shirts, awesome! Lauren is sporting hers to school when she goes back!
So cute...I love the picture of Ace looking so unexcited about new clothes...classic! And of course, we love the ones of Santa's visit!
Post a Comment