Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm Dreaming...

It's been 60 years since our area has had a white Christmas!  But wouldn't you know, on Christmas night little white flurries started raining down.  It was beautiful.  Since it rained earlier I didn't really expect that it would stick around but when we woke up the next day...

our house looked like this.

The kiddos LOVED it. 

Walking in our winter wonderland.

Look mommy, "SNOW!"

So we did things redneck style - sledding in laundry baskets.  :)

Ace's turn.

All together now.

Oops!  Crash & burn.

Time to build a snow man.

Nice job!

Frosty looks pretty good!

2 comments:

SMillwood said...

So cute...goodness, Dad will be really envious of that snowman when I show him!

Rebecca Gautreaux said...

Freakin' LOVE the redneck sledding! What a great idea! We built a "Frossy" too, Evan loved him. He finally disintegrated in the rain today, Evan will be very sad when he can't find him tomorrow :)