Friday, January 14, 2011

Styling

Livie is now 3 1/2 and this weekend as part of our mommy/daughter day we went to get her very first ever hair cut.  Can you believe that?  She's NEVER had her hair cut before.  Not even a little trim.  I guess because it's curly you couldn't really tell.  We went to see our friend Shannon at Lexon Salon.  She was so wonderful with Livie.  I think it helped Livie that she knew Shannon.  Before we went she had been nervous about getting it cut.  She thought that it was going to hurt.  :) 

Getting ready for a shampoo


Here we go.  The first few snips.

What a little diva.  I think she could get used to this kind of pampering.

Getting her first blow out.

So pretty!
Thanks to Shannon.  She did such a great job!

3 comments:

SMillwood said...

Love it! Shannon did a great job with the cut, and you do a great job when you style it. Wish I had your touch. I tell Liv all the time we need for mommy to do her hair as you always make it look good!

Our little angel is growing up going to the hair salon!

Todd and Courtney said...

Oh my gosh, model. I LOVE IT

Rebecca Gautreaux said...

She is such a big girl!! And gorgeous, naturally! :)