Thursday, January 13, 2011

Teddy Bear Shop

So we are finally out of the ice and back to on our regular schedule.  Time to catch you up on what we've been up to the last few days - starting with mine and Livie's girl's day this past Saturday.  We started off our day with a trip to the mall.  This was a special trip to the mall because we were going to the Teddy Bear Shop (Build-A-Bear).  We've been there before and pretended to make bears but thanks to a Christmas gift from our sweet Aunt Susan and Uncle Pudge we were going to take a bear home this time!  Livie was BEYOND excited!

Trying to pick out her bear/animal. 

Getting help stuffing her bear.

Pumping in the stuffing.

Putting in her teddy bear's heart.

Giving her a little bath.

Dressing her new bear with panties, iCarly t-shirt, jean skirt, sketcher tennis shoes and a headband.  That bear is DECKED OUT!

I took all of these pictures and didn't get one of  our finished bear - Cow Cow.  Yes, that's what Livie named her.  I have no idea...

1 comment:

SMillwood said...

So cute! What a fun outing!

Liv told me the name and I thought she said "Cal Cal" so I thought it was short for Calvin. But Cow Cow ...I don't have a clue! Too funny!!!