Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm 31 today. For some reason it feels so much older than 30. Maybe because now I'm "in my thirties", "thirtyish", "thirty something". Even though I feel a bit older, birthdays are a great time to reflect on the past year of life and this one has, I think, along with 2007, been one of my absolute favs. A few reasons:

1. Ace being born and being the most content baby ever.
2. Livie turning 2 and entertaining us daily with her funny self.
3. Having the summer off to spend time with my babies.
4. Ollie's & my trip to Vegas.
5. Family get togethers: baby showers, wedding showers, weddings, etc.
6. Rekindling old friendships... thank you Facebook.
7. Moving into a new house in a new part of town, meeting really great new neighbors and being closer to my parents.
8. Going to church again.
9. Family trips to the zoo, Chuck E. Cheese, the park, etc.
10. Hanging out with good friends.

I truly have been so blessed. I could not have ever planned a life as good as mine has turned out to be. Thank you God! So here's to being 31 and being happy!

1 comment:

Rebecca Gautreaux said...

shout out to facebook! :) so glad we are in touch again. i hope you had a great day. where are the pictures of ace and livie in their gamecocks gear for tonight?!?!? GO COCKS!!!!!