Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Twins!!

It's NOT what you're thinking!  We have had 2 of the cutest twin baby girls, Avery & Morgan, staying with us for the past few days.  They are the daughters of Ollie's old college buddy Brian (Wilk) and his wife Amy.  They were the sweetest, best behaved, little 7 month olds!  Livie loved entertaining (reading to, tickling, talking to) them.  So much so that Amy threatened to take Liv back to Canada with her so she could have a free moment every now and again.  Also, I think Ace enjoyed flirting with them.  Of course - doesn't every boy love twins?  :)















I can't even pretend to tell which one is which.  They are going to have fun pulling a "Parent Trap" stunt some day.  Although I will say their mommy and daddy have got it down!!
















Ace & I think this is Avery.  :)
















3 QTPies!
















Livie reading to Avery?  Morgan?


God knew what he was doing letting us have a boy and a girl two years apart that look totally different.  I'd be doomed to constant confusion if I had twins.  Hats off to you Amy and Brian!!

1 comment:

Todd and Courtney said...

I would so be calling them by the opposite name. Talk about some cute girlies with gorgeous blue eyes. Livie is such a cute big sister and I still think Ace is your mini me :)