Sunday, October 4, 2009

Aw Shucks!

Yesterday Ollie had a golf birthday party to attend.  Yes, I guess 34 year old guys still have theme birthday parties.  :)  Since I had the kiddos to myself and I felt inspired by my cousin Kerri.  I decided to take Livie and Ace to a pumpkin patch.  I have actually NEVER been to a real pumpkin patch before so it was pretty cool for me too!  After a quick Google search we ended up here.  It was so much more than I expected!


Livie made friends with the animals.


She also milked her first cow!


Liv is a wee bit obsessed with tractors.  There were some other kids getting their pics taken on this one so I tried to get her to check out the country store.  She started crying.  She HAD to sit on the tractor.  So we waited and Loo Loo drove the tractor.  A dream come true for sure!


Ace had fun watching Livie play, but he can't wait to join in on the fun.  Ace thinks he can beat her at the duck races and cow tug of war.  He told me so.


Pickin' "Punkins".


And we have a winner!

2 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

cuteness! You both have inspired me! We are going next weekend :) I want to see your kiddos, pronto!

Mrs. M said...

Love, Love, LOVE the pictures!!! I am so glad you guys went to a pumpkin patch!! Looks like ya'll had a great time!! It is so much fun and I don't know about you, but I want to go back! :o)