Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Part of our reason for going to the beach this past weekend was to celebrate my little cousin Lauren's 1st birthday! Well, humm. I THINK she's my cousin. She's my first cousin Courtney's little girl. What does that make her to me? It feels like an aunt, but I think it's still a cousin... of the second, not removed nature. Anyway. Happy 1st Birthday Lauren!!!


We had a WHOLE family posse - Memas,Papas, Aunts & Uncles included - to celebrate and the hotel had a fanstastic spot for us hang out!


Lauren gave her little cake a high five and thought to herself,  "Ewww...kinda gross.  I don't like being messy." 


Livie decided since she's the expert (you know - what with being 2 and all) she would teach little Lauren the ropes.


One bite for you.  Two for me. 


Looks like she got the hang of things.



Just a little strip down before we get to the good stuff.

Yay for toys and new clothes!!

1 comment:

Todd and Courtney said...

I love it! Thanks for posting the pictures. I love how Livie showed Lauren how to really dive into her cake. And I love even more how Lauren hates food so much that she didn't want to eat her cake...whatev :)