Monday, October 19, 2009

School School

Olivia started back to pre-school in September.  She has a new teacher with new kids and new activities.  The year got off to sort an oddly rocky start.  Livie didn't want to paticipate in some of the activities and for some reason she was standoffish to some of the people at her school.  She's so open to most new people and expeierences it was really hard for me to understand.  But today I got an e-mail from her teacher telling me things were getting better.  That made me feel good.  While I'm still in the dark as to why the tranisition from the 1 year old class to the 2's has been a little harder than expected, I'm glad she's finding her groove and feeling comfortable at school again.



















Livie's class - minus 3 that were out today. 


















Playing in "My Gym" - one of the things she previously told us she didn't like.  Looks like it was pretty fun today though!


















Good times outside.


















Thank goodness for at least one familar face.  Dominic & Livie -still BFFs.

1 comment:

Todd and Courtney said...

sweet Dominic! I'm loving her little pink vest. Talk about cuteness!! I might enroll Lauren in school in January, if I can let go, haha! :) We tried once but I wasn't a fan of the place. Hopefully we can find a cool Livie like school!