I forgot to capture the moments of Livie playing on the playground at the Outlets during an impromtu stop off on our way home. And insisting that she ride the mechanical horsey. Which she had to just sit on since we didn't have a quarter (I left my change purse in the car - which was about a mile away). She didn't care much though. Sometimes just sitting up there is enough. At least when you are 2 it is.
I also forgot to take pictures of the Easter baskets that our favorite bunny left outside of Livie's & Ace's bedrooms. I missed the look on Livie's face when she realized the "he" had been to our house. At first when I told her that I tought I had seen the Easter bunny at our house, she jumped out of bed and peered out her window the see if she could spot him. No luck. She said, "I bet I can see him from the downstairs window." She bounded out of her room and there they were. Two baskets filled with goodies. One for her and one for Ace. She was so excited! She grabbed Ace's basket, crashed open his door and woke him up with her joy. It was fantastic!
What I did take pictures of this weekend was this:
Livie coloring Easter eggs. She's an expert with dye now. Is that good or bad?
See how pretty! The cool ones on the right where from my neighbor, Johanna, and were dyed using onion skins, a leaf and pantyhose. Who knew?
I also caught the little man in all of his mess making glory.
He's quite proud of his talent.
And the lady is quite proud of her driving abilities. Something she definately gets from her Daddy.
So I didn't take pictures of everything, but I've got some wonderful memories anyway. I hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Thank you Jesus for making it all possible.
3 comments:
I didn't take any photos in South Carolina either! Bummer! I love that Liv is the master egg dyer. She could come to our house at do ours. :)
Awesome...Livie told me today that the Easter bunny came so she is still talking about his visit! She also told me that she knows how to color eggs so she was disappointed that Ganma didn't have any with color. Great memories...Cherish every one!
these stories and pics are the best! we must get together soon, the boys could compete on who could get into the most mischief but then get out of it with the cutest grins...although i'm sure livie would keep them in line so we wouldn't even have to worry! :)
Post a Comment