I knew you before you knew yourself.
I remember making posters with Dad to welcome you and mom home from the hospital.
I remember your nursery at 313 Sheridan Drive with the green and yellow canopy crib.
I remember when you graduated to your big boy bunk beds.
I remember you jumping off the top bunk as a toddler and giving mom a near heart attack.
I remember playing war on those same bunk beds and changing the rules of the game so I would always win. And you never complained.
I remember fighting to have the Mario chair when we played Nintendo in your room.
I remember the sand pile.
I remember forts.
I remember the kangaroo kicks.
I remember ALOT of baseball games & practices.
I remember the pool and the hill at Orchard Park.
I remember the snowball.
I remember the accident incidents of Disney.
I remember $1 taco night at Carolina Cantina.
I remember your free spirit taking you all over the country.
I remember you dressed up in a monkey suit for the first time - for me.
I remember when you really held a baby for the first time- my baby Olivia.
I remember when you held your nephew for the first time to. He reminds me alot of you.
I remember so many things about our growing up together. And I have loved it. So happy birthday brother. There are many more memories to come!
3 comments:
FABULOUS!!! You did a GRAND job, Kenna capturing some great memories in words and pictures! LOVE IT!
Thanks so much Sis! I love it. We've got a lot of great memories together.
Happy Birthday Ben! What a sweet post.
Post a Comment