Friday, June 4, 2010

Checking Up

Last week we took Ace to the doctor for his 12 month check up.  I thought for sure we were dealing with more ear issues.  He's been pulling on his ears and banging his head and just been sort of a cranster (so not like him).  As is turns out his ears and ear tubes looked great.  It's his teeth that are causing him so much pain.  I was somewhat surprised because when Livie cut teeth had it not been for the constant stream of drool we would have never known anything was happening.  Poor little man.  Other than the teeth though he was great - well that we before they turned him into a human pin coushion (4 shots and a finger prick - yesh)!  After that we were dealing with not only the teeth crankiness but the high fever, feeling like poo crankiness.  Again, poor little man. 

Stats wise he weighed in at 19lbs 15.5 oz.  I think we'll call that 20 lbs.  He's still little weight wise (10th%), but looking at him you wouldn't really guess that.  As the doctor put it, "he looks healthy".  He eats like a champ (more than his sister actually) so I'm not worried about the weight.  He's 29 1/2" tall (I think I'm remembering that right), 50%. He's growing fast.  Too fast.  Soon, i'm thinking, he won't be my little man.

Getting pushed around in a baby doll stroller.  Such is the life of my little man.  :)

1 comment:

SMillwood said...

How funny...I had no idea he would fit in Livie's doll stroller! But Ace is a DOLL so that is the perfect place for him!