Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Long Weekend

We had a wonderful long Memorial weekend.  We spent time with friends and family and even worked in a little bit of relaxation.

Our first stop for the weekend was to the mall.  Daddy needed a new suit.  And while we were there we met:

The Cow!
After that mom, Livie and I were off to our sweet neighbor, Morgan's 3rd birthday party.  Morgan moved to Florida right after her birthday party.  She and Livie were not only buddies in the neighborhood but also in the same preschool class.  She and her family will be so missed. 

A Gymboree Festivity

Claudia, Gracie & Liv

Livie & Dominic

Abby & Livie (I almost think they could pass for sisters.)

That sweet smile. 

Getting ready for cake!

Happy Birthday to Morgan!

I think she had fun.

Daddy and Ace missed out on the party becuase, well, Ace was sleeping.  Imagine that.  That whole nap thing can certainly get in the way of a good time. 

The rest of our weekend was spent grilling out and hitting the pool with our neighbors.  Ace unfortunately spent most of the weekend recovering from the 4 shots and finger prick he got at his doctor's appointment last week.  More on that to come.  Overall though, we had such a great weekend. 

1 comment:

Todd and Courtney said...

I hope Ace is okay! Bummer about Morgan moving. I remember meeting her once, I think. See you soon for Livie's birthday par-tay!