Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mess

We're still here.  I've just been taking a bit of a blog break.  Last week we were on vacation and I just decided to totally relax with the kiddos.  You'll see what we were up to later on.  But for now I'd just like to share this:

Mess Circa 2008

Mess Circa 2010

Let this serve as notice that babies love a pantry.  And boys ARE messier than girls. 

3 comments:

Todd and Courtney said...

oh my goodness how funny. I can't believe how tiny Livie was. That's crazy!

Rebecca Gautreaux said...

Seriously, why do we buy toys? Evan would much rather hang out in the pantry as well and toss everything everywhere. I love it when he drags the Jack Daniels bottle around. Mother-of-the-year, I am not! :)

SMillwood said...

So funny and yes, Ace is far messier than Livie and I thought she was messy! Can't wait to see their rooms when they are teens!