Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Non Stop Party


Yes, it seems like the parties never stop around here.  And lucky for us, it will continue on this weekend with Livie Loo's 3rd birthday party.  But before we get to that, lets take a moment to recap our neighbor sweet Steven's birthday.  It was boys, boys, and more boys for an awesome backyard bash!

Livie and Ace splashing at the end of the slip n slide.

Ace just squealed when Brandon would go down the slide.  He loved it!

I'm pretty sure I would break an arm or leg if I tried to do that now.  The birthday boy makes it look easy.  Oh, I remember those days.

Liv went down a few times too.  But licking the water is apparently just as much fun as sliding.  :)

Then they made t-shirts.  The artist in the family.

See.  I told you there were lots of boys.


Happy Birthday Steven!

No comments: