I'm interrupting our travel recap to bring you... Halloween! We had such a great Halloween weekend. It started off with an AMAZING party Saturday night with our friends and next door neighbors, Matt and Natalie. I can not even begin to tell you how fantastic everything was decorwise, foodwise, costumewise, funwise. It was just fantastic! I was really hoping to get lots of great pictures of the night, but failing to charge my battery led to only 2 pictures before my camera bit the dust for the night. But here they are:
When Natalie first put up the skull wreath, Livie's comment was, "This is SO BEAUTIFUL!" The child is not afraid of anything creepy or gross. She did NOT get that from me.
Part of the drinks set up. Man, I wish my camera hadn't died. Everything was so well done. But that's all you get. Sorry folks!
On to Sunday, Halloween and the cutest Dorothy and Lion you ever did see!
See! I told ya!
With "The Boys" (aka Zombie Football Player, Storm Trooper & Swamp Thing)
Ready to Trick or Treat!
1 comment:
Very precious!!!
Post a Comment