We enjoyed a busy holiday weekend! It started off with a nice, quiet Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's house just the 6 of us and our good friend Sam. The food was delish and the company was perfect. I always love Thanksgiving with my folks. It always seems to end up with putting the finishing touches on the Christmas decor. This time the only thing left to do at their house was to create the blow up wonderland outside. My dad has a crazy collection of blow ups. It's like an amusement park of blow ups. I would say I helped, but really I just watched and took pictures. The boys were doing a perfectly fine job without me. :)
Ace helping the big boys.
Eating the acorns. Yummo.
Livie helped by blowing the leaves. And then sitting in them.
My two favorite ladies.
Watching Papa work.
Trying to figure out what to do next.
Playing in the leaves is way better than working.
1 comment:
So cute and so glad you and your family as well as Sam were with us for Turkey Day! Love u!
Post a Comment