Shutterfly is pretty awesome if you've never used them before. I actually did Livie's birth announcements through them. They turned out really great (of course having a beautiful subject didn't hurt). :)
So this year we are going to be sending out photo Christmas cards again. The options they have are kind of endless. For us, I'm thinking of going with a more modern look for our cards than I've done in the past. Maybe something like this:
Or maybe this:
I'm just in love with the fonts and the "cleanness" of the designs. But rest assured, there's something for everyone at Shutterfly. Even if you don't have a blog, you can still get great deals on cards! Right now many of the Christmas cards are discounted and they are offering free shipping on orders over $25. Not too shabby!
They also have awesome gift options if you are still shopping around like I am. I'm loving the canvas wall art. Hint. Hint.
Bottom line. Check out Shutterfly. If you blog you can get free cards and if you don't blog you can still get some awesome deals!
Side note: Is it just me or have you ever wondered about the pictures in the sample cards? Are they real families and their pictures or are they models? Just wonderin'.
1 comment:
I already got my coupon. It's one heck of a deal!
Post a Comment