A few weeks ago someone came to live with us. It's just for a little while but Livie is enjoying having him around. Ace pays him no attention at all. His name is Dominic. He's Santa's eyes and ears.
I'd love to know what he's telling the big guy about us. The first weekend he was here, I was on the sofa while Livie and Ace were playing. Livie knocked Ace down (he was fine, and sort of used to it). Livie turned to Dominic pointed her little finger at him and said, "Don't you tell Santa I'm being bad!" Oh my! I didn't say a word. She knew what she was doing was wrong and I have to admit I was mildly amused that she was threatening the Elf.
Since then there have been no other threats and she loves searching for his new perch each day. And discipline wise it is kind of nice to have some extra back up every once and a while.
1 comment:
Too funny...I can hear Liv telling the elf not to tell Santa on her! She likes to be in control...Hummmm...Did she get that trait from me? LOL!
Post a Comment