One of my favorite areas to decorate - the mantle. Last year I didn't really do much. This year I added some new glittery deer (that were 1/2 off at Pier 1 last year after Christmas last year), lighted garland, ribbon and of course our stockings.
Just a little Christmas decor on top of an old tv cabinet in our family room that now houses the kiddos toys.
I swapped out our everyday decor in the tiered bowl for some nice glitter ornaments from Old Time Pottery.
And our tree - which for the life of me I can not take a decent picture of. It's basically all glittery ornaments. Are you seeing a theme of sorts? Our tree has not looked the same two days in a row since it's been up. I have little hands constantly pulling off ornaments and putting them in the most random places. Thankfully we've only had one ornament casualty (most of them aren't breakable). Ace is convinced that it's just a tree full of balls to throw. And Livie likes to tell me that Ace took ornaments off and she's going to put them back on for me. Secretly, I know she's taking them off herself just so she can redecorate.
Oh and just as a side note, most of the things that look pink in the pictures are really red. Just thought I'd point that out before you thought poor Ollie had to live with fuchsia all over the house.
3 comments:
lookin' good!
lookin' good!
Pretty tree!! And I love the stocking holder!
Post a Comment